Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shannon's Baby Shower

My Mom and I threw my sister in law, Shannon a  baby shower a few weeks ago.  She lives up in Ventura so we literally filled my Mom's Expedition to the brim with Shower decorations and took over Shannon's house for the weekend.  We had so much fun thinking of ideas and making little decorations for Shannon.  It turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined.  We love Shannon so much and look forward to the arrival of our newest niece!
 

Shannon and Dora

Momma to be opening gifts

Mimosa bar/desert area

Yummy food

A few of Shannon's friends


We are due 1 week apart!!!

Grandma Ward, Aunt Robin, Desi and myself

Ice tea and Sangria


Onsie making station

Advice Tree for Shannon


Beautiful Momma to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment