Monday, November 19, 2012

Cash's First Trip to Disneyland

We woke up Saturday morning and Geoff asked me, "what do you want to do today?" and my first response was, "Go to Disneyland!!!".  He laughed and asked if I was serious, which I was so we went.  We decided Cash was probably old enough to enjoy most of what Disneyland has to offer and with another baby coming in 2 months, we better take him now.  He loved "Mickey Mouses Fun House" as Cash calls Disneyland.  We saw Goofy the second we walked into the park and Cash fell in love and jumped up and down.  We took him on the traditional kid rides in Toon Town but also did some of the big kid rides like Pirate of the Caribbean which he loved.  I can't wait to take him back.
 
 
Cash and Geoff in line for Autopia


The Haunted Mansion


It's a small world


He had a wonderful day at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment