Friday, July 15, 2011

Our Wedding Album

I have never dealt with anything more stressful in my life as finishing our wedding album. I am going on 3 years of marriage and have just now (almost) completed this album. Our photographer compiled a book for us however our package only allowed 26 side (13 pages) and we would pay an additional $100.00 per side. Lets just say to fit our whole wedding day into the book they wanted almost $4,000.00 more. I took the free book and have never loved it, there are just too many pieces of our day left out. I knew I would make my own using a website. I just didn't think it would take almost 3 years to complete. The link is a preliminary album I am still fine tuning things as I know people have been left out and need to search for just the perfect photo of them. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment