Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our Birthday Boy

I cannot believe our son is a year old. I cried when he turned 6 months and now that he is a year I am besides myself. My parents have always said your children grow up so fast you wonder where all the time went. I can say that now...WHERE DID ALL THIS TIME GO?! Cash woke up super sweet I caught him first thing (rubbing his eyes) and we gave him his birthday gift. A Power wheels Harley Motorcycle. Geoff and I took him to Denny's to order him his first "real" meal. He ate pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He loved all of it, especially his first taste of real cow milk in a big boy cup.
After breakfast Nana, GG, Grampa & Grammy all came over to take Cash to the San Diego Zoo. He was in HEAVEN! I being naive thought he would take his nap on the ride down or the stroller, NOPE, he refused to sleep. He was so excited to see the monkeys, elephants, cheetahs, etc. He was such a good boy. We all had an amazing time together.
We had a artist at the zoo use Cash's hand print to make a picture...





No comments:

Post a Comment