Friday, September 17, 2010

His Will

Cash is probably the most stubborn, strong willed child I have ever been in contact with. I love my son very much but he sure tests our patients from time to time. If we tell him no, he does it even more or he now throw tantrums and whines. I hope he keeps his determination and it leads to great things however I am sure we are in for a long, bumpy road ahead of us. I am excited to see the man he is destined to become.
I have to stop giving him my keys to play with because he doesn't know how to give them back with out throwing a fit.


1 comment:

  1. caden does the same thing! ugh it was driving me up the wall! now i do 1 of 2 things:
    1) ignore the behavior so he doesn't get attention for doing something bad
    2) redirect him (i do this in cases where he can get hurt or break something is he doesn't stop)
    we're not 100% yet, but it's working better than his little game of laughing at me whenever i said no or smacked his hand. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete